too many hear-say stories going around. Does anyone have first hand news to report? none of the "I heard today" rumors but real first hand knowledge.
too many hear-say stories going around. Does anyone have first hand news to report? none of the "I heard today" rumors but real first hand knowledge.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
pretty much first hand man, hes braindead and they already took him off the ventilator [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Very sorry to hear that.
Officially retired
I hate to hear this for him and the family. Unfortunately it appears as though the original prognosis was correct. He has been on my mind alot since I heard about it. I am sure the prayers are out to his family and friends.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
It's human nature to blame doctors but in reality we have some pretty good doctors in our neck of the woods. These stories of him sitting up and squeezing hands is what pees me off. It is such a letdown now. I really hate this. He's been on my mind constantly. So sad.
Burrhead, he was set up, he didnt sit up himself, he was set up. He has been able to squeeze some hands, the problem is he has severe brain damage to the point of being a veg.
I'm glad to know the real situation. not glad of the situation because it is very sad this young man has nothing but very good things said about him by everyone who knew him.
I was told Monday he was up and wanting to be playing ball by mid-season and then this is the real story. It is a sad day. This on top of the Russell Livingston tragedy has to take a bit of a "wow, this is hard to believe is happening" effect around everyone who is a Raider sports fan and the family's and friends of these two men.
my thought are with both family's
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Wow. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
very sad, i was starting to get my hopes up with some of the stories I had been hearing. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Unfortunately that's today's society. You'll hear 100 different stories before you find out the truth, and it's very unfortunate. God bless him and his family. Also, may God bless the people that tell stories about these situations when they don't have a clue what they're talking about. It's a sad world.
In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself
Bookmarks